Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM30
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propeller Type: Folding
- Engine Hours: 650
20838 Rock Hall Ave
Rock Hall, Maryland, US, 21661
STARDUST had new standing rigging and lifelines installed in '12, self-tailing winches with clutches on the house for main and halyard and big Self tailing primaries in the cockpit for easy short handed sailing.
Custom Davits for easy dinghy handling, Teak cockpit table, perch seats on the stern rail, canvas covers for the bright work, gas grill.... and more! this is a preliminary listing please call for details.
2012 Upgrades (All Professional installation except where noted)
- All new standing rigging
- New Harken Furler Unit 2
- New Windex 15
- New OGM LED TriColor w/Anchor
- New Main Halyard
- New Jib Halyard
- New Rule Mate 1100 Automatic Bilge Pump (owner installed)
- Spartite Installed at Mast/Cabintop Partner
- New Uncoated SS Lifelines w/oversized top cable and 3 Gates
- New Outhaul Rigging installed at Boom
- New Macerator (owner installed)
- New Jabsco Head Pump (owner installed)
- New Autopilot installed: Raymarine SPX5 (Smart Pilot X5) with P70 Control Head and Wireless Remote Control
- New Fortress Anchor (in rear cockpit lazarette)
- Danforth Anchor
- New Stereo (owner installed)
- Installed Third Battery with Dedicated Battery Switch (certified professional)
More Recent Work:
- New Water Heater (owner installed)
- New Delta Anchor
- Canvas Restitched (Bimini, Dodger, Sail Cover, Wheel Cover) (restitching by North Sails and Oatleys Top Shop)
- New Reef Lines
- New USB Charging Ports (owner installed)
- New LED Bulbs in cabin (owner)
- Rebed all Shroud Chainplates (owner)
- Refinished Teak at Companionway and Combing Boxes (professional)
Forward we find a large V berth with a separate entrance into the head, shelf storage and a hanging locker. The head is on the port side and very practical in design...a seating area for showering open to the head area gives a feeling of spaciousness. STARDUST is the "dinette" version, featuring a large ushaped dinette that EASILY converts to a double bunk. On the strb. side a clever convertible table turns the bunk into comfortable seating area with a small table and this is where the flat screen tv lives. A forward facing navstation and large aft "quater" cabin fill out the strb. side. Aft of the dinette on the port side you will find a large u shaped galley with double sink, refrig with Grurnert coldplates, 2 burner Hillrange w/oven, microwave, trash bin and ample storage.
Screens for all hatches, a custom Glebe Creek screen system for the companionway and 110V Reverse cycle Air Conditioning for your comfort.
"Stardust" has had constant care, low hour Yanmar and all the right gear to go cruising!
This is a new listing please call for details.
PHOTOS SHOWN ARE FROM 2011 WHEN WE LAST SOLD THIS BOAT.
CURRENT PHOTOS COMING SOON
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Tom@SaltYachts.com or call 410-714-4721