Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3HM 35
- Drive Type: V
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 35hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1988
- Engine Hours: 2152
20838 Rock Hall Ave
Rock Hall, Maryland, US, 21661
Welcome aboard WindDancer...
Two stateroom aft head layout, with scale that makes her feel like a much larger boat.
Crisp brightwork, clean fresh upholstery, beautiful teak floors she appears much newer than her birth certificate indicates!
Below are excerpts from the 2017 Spinsheets/Jack Horner review of the Pearson 39
"The Pearson 39’s hull is a solid lay-up of fiberglass and resin, while decks and cabin structures use a composite of fiberglass and balsa wood core. The quality of the fiberglass work is quite good for a production boat;
The Pearson 39 is rigged as a double-spreader, masthead sloop with a sail area/displacement ratio of 18.1 and a displacement/length ratio of 246. The result is a sensible design that provides a very nice balance of performance, comfort, and ease of handling.
The centerboard model draws only 4’ 8” with the board up and 8’ 9” with the board fully extended.
The Pearson 39 offers good performance and handling under sail and power and is easily handled by a sailing couple. The contemporary styling and solid construction should ensure that these models hold their value."
Sails and Canvas Gear
- New Main '18
- Rigid Vang
- New Genoa '15
- Stack Pack type Sail Cover
- Pedestal Cover
- Lifeline Backrest
- Teak Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Forward V-Berth with teak cabinetry
- L-Shaped Settee Stbd & Sofa to Port with large fold down dining table
- Large Nav Station port
- Stbd. Galley w Dometic Fridge & Freezer, Force 10 2 burner Marine Stove and oven, Large Open Counter Space, ss sink, and built in drawers and cabinetry
- Head w/separate shower, sink and marine head to port
- Master Cabin aft w/queen berth and cedar lined cabinet
- Fresh Upholstery Through-out
- Raymarine St4000+ Autopilot
- Raymarine Wind-Speed-Depth
- Garmin GPS Map546
- Pro Mariner Protech1240 Battery Charger
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Boss Marine Stereo w/6 speakers
- Flat Screen TV
- Spacious Cockpit with folding cocktail table
- Cockpit Shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Charlie@SaltYachts.com or call 410-639-9380