Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke 55A
- Model: Westerbeke 55A
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
- Engine Hours: 1500
20838 Rock Hall Ave
Rock Hall, Maryland, US, 21661
IJPE : 824.00 sq ft
I : 54.00 ft
J : 15.50 ft
P : 47.75 ft
E : 17.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 822.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 8000 lb
Displacement: 19500 sq ft
Max Draft: 4.92 ft
The mandate given Jim Taylor and the Sabre Design Team was to design and build a sailing yacht with exceptional performance, This original owner took it one step farther by constantly upgrading and spare no expense maintenance...simply outstanding!
The Main Salon... is impressive and takes full advantage of the 402's beam of 13-feet 4-inches. Comfortable settees are found to port and starboard, with the port side convertible to a double berth. Add a custom fold up table to make her even roomier!
- Custom Built Fold Away Main Table
- Custom Curtains with Custom SS Rods
- Trac Vision Coupled to Direct TV (watch anything underway)
- Sirius XM Radio Through The Garmin (controlled via Helm or Nav Station)
- Flat Screen TV
- Jensen Marine Stereo System MP3
The Nav Station...to starboard is the forward facing navigator's table, which has all of the space required for a sophisticated electronics system.
- Garmin 5212 Display
- (2) Garmin GHC10 Autopilot at Helm and Nav Station
- (2) Garmin GMI10 Information Displays.
The Galley... to port has ample storage lockers. Outboard, above the countertop, there are plenty of drawers and an ice box comparable in volume to a domestic refrigerator. A double stainless steel sink with mixing faucet is located in the island above the engine. A three burner propane stove with oven is found at the aft end of the galley.
- SeaFrost Refrigeration 110V and Engine Driven Cold Plate
- Front and Top Load Access
- 4 Burner Force Ten Propane Stove W/Oven Gimballed
- Double SS Sink on Centerline
- Sea Water Foot Pump For Prewash
- Hot Cold Pressure Water (Engine and 110V Heated)
- Back up Fresh Water foot Pump
The Head... is easily maintained unit incorporates a marine head, a sink recessed in the countertop, and lots of dry storage in the lockers outboard. A separate shower stall with teak seat is located aft of the head. This compartment has a 2nd door providing access to...
The Aft Cabin... has a large berth with storage spaces and drawers underneath. The berth's occupants can recline with open spaces overhead - unlike the aft cabins of many boats of this type. Outboard of the berth is a long shelf with lockers, a set of drawers, and a large hanging locker
The Forward Cabin...the Sabre 402's hull volume comfortably houses a 6-foot 10-inch long center island berth surrounded by hanging lockers, storage lockers, and ample shelving; also in the forward cabin is a vanity with Corian counter, sink, and mirror. There is storage under the berth.
The Westerbeke Diesel... is located under the galley on the centerline. Keeping this weight and the weight of all tankage in the middle of the hull adds greatly to the sea kindliness and comfort of the yacht.
- Westerbeke 1506 hours TT (500 hours since MOH)
- Max Prop Feathering Propeller
- Dripless Shaft
- Panda Fisher 4KW GenSet '16
- 3ea. 4D AGM House Batts.
- 2ea. Group 27AGM Dedicated Instrument Batts.
- 1Ea. Group 27AGM Aux/Genset Start Batts.
- Side Power Bow Thruster with Wireless Remote
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heat
- Two Monel Fuel Tanks 42 gal. and 20 gal.
- Dodger Bimini and Connector
- All Sail Controls Lead Aft
- 2ea. Electric Self Tailing Winches on House For sail handling
- Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System
- Hydraulic Back Stay
- Rod Rigging
- Inboard and Outboard Genoa Tracks
- Lewmar #54 Primary and #44Secondary winches on Cockpit Coaming
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Harken Batt.Car Mainsail Track
- Triple Spreader Rig
- 1.5 oz Light Air Gennaker
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass with Wireless Remote and Wired Remote
- Kato Davits
- Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions
- Dinghy and Outboard
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Custom Winter Cover
New Listing with more information on its way. This boat has full documentation of service, upgrades and improvements since the day it came out of the mold at the Sabre factory...Original Owner, Outstanding Offering.!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tom Lippincott 410 714 4721