Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LYA-STP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 370hp
- Engine Hours: 1700
20838 Rock Hall Ave
Rock Hall, Maryland, US, 21661
Glory Days has had the same caring owners since 2004. She shows very well and has an immaculate engine room!
- Well serviced Yanmar 6LYA-STP Diesel with 1752 hours
- Dripless Packing
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Trimmaster Trim Tabs
- 2 New 4D Batteries 5/18
- Kohler 8KW Genset with 547 Hours
- Shore power hookups Bow and Stern
- Reverse Cycle A/C Salon and Stateroom Controls
- Pro Mariner Galvanic Isolater
- Oil Exchanger system
- Xantrex Prowatt
- Protec 4 Battery regulator
- Furuno Nav Pilot
- Furuno Nav-Net GPS Chart Plotter w/Interface
- Radar-Furuno with Interface
- Icom 422 Radio at Upper and Lower Stations
- Stainless Steel Rails (not aluminum)
- Full canvas enclosure on Bridge
- Sea Dog Spot Light
- Window covers
- Lee cloths on upper deck
- Deep safe side decks with SS Rails
- Steps (Not Ladder) to upper station
- High Water Alarm
- Walk thru transom
- Large swim Platform
- Magma Grill
- Master Cabin Forward w/centerline queen berth, generous storage in fine cherry cabinetry, ventilation provided with overhead screened hatch.
- Spacious Head is just aft to stbd. with vanity, VacuFlush toilet, and a large enclosed shower, dual entrance to master cabin
- Private Guest Cabin to port w/double berth and hanging locker storage
- Up 4 Steps opens up to a sunlit salon. The lower helm is starboard with a captains door for ventilation and access to the side deck walkway.
- The Galley is to port side featuring a 3 burner princess stove and oven, large stainless sink with adjustable faucet, upright refrigerator and freezer, GE microwave, built in dish cabinets and storage...perfect for the chef!
- The salon is open and airy with aft glass doors bringing in plenty of light. Cherry wood throughout and teak and holly flooring add to the warmth of this living space. A large sofa and dining table to stbd make for comfortable entertaining. A Sharp flat screen tv and stereo are added for your enjoyment.
- This is one of the most outstanding features of the Mainship 390...Walk up an easy flight of curved steps (no ladders!) To the huge upper deck/flybridge area...Fully enclosed to the back of the seating , fixed fold down dinning table, bench seats on both sides and a huge upper back deck for lounging...hard to beat!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Tom@SaltYachts.com or call 410-714-4721